Alex Begg currently employ over 100 people in a wide variety of areas, such as Weaving, Mending, Warehouse, Finance, Marketing and Design. We have a great team who have generations of knowledge and experience, they truly are the key to our continued success. Our People live our values:
- Quality: We create products that are best in class. Quality is the foundation for everything we do.
- Passion: We have pride and believe in what we do. We strive to be the best.
- Craftsmanship: We use our insight, knowledge, skills and experience to create our products.
- Integrity: We act fairly, responsibly and with honesty in all that we do.
- Working Together: We build relationships for mutual long term benefit with customers, colleagues, suppliers, our community and our environment.
We are keen to hear from candidates with the attitude and energy that reflects our values. In return we can offer you a fulfilling career with a growing company that you can be proud to work for. Surrounded by a great team, we can share our experiences to develop your skills in premium textiles manufacturing.
Current vacancies are detailed below, to apply, please send a Job Application to email@example.com, unless you are informed otherwise on the advert. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applications.
Click here to access the Job Application
Alex Begg Customer Service Co-ordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Co-ordinator to join Alex Begg, producers of luxurious cashmere scarves and throws.
The Alex Begg Customer Service Coordinator role will be responsible for:
- processing all sales orders
- stock allocation
- coordinating & communicating with production teams on site
- provide exceptional customer service in a timely and professional manner
- analyse and report data to support the Alex Begg sales and marketing teams
If you love to put the customer at the heart of what you do and have an eye for detail, then this is the job for you.
Defining characteristics of our ideal candidate:
- Experience in wholesale and a good proven track record
- Hands-on experience with order entry software
- Excellent people skills and customer service experience
- Outstanding communicator and be able to work within a team both at home and remotely.
- Computer literate and have good knowledge of Excel and Word, and good presentation skills.
- Be proactive and show initiative but know when to refer decisions
- Able to multi task and change priorities at short notice.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing your experience and the skills that you can bring to this role.
Closing date: Monday 18 November 2019.